Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Apologies.

I feel like I'm constantly explaining myself on this blog and I'm actually finding it very hard to get back into it. I'm going to go on holiday next week and when I return I'm going to slowly try get back to being social media active and back into a regular routine. I appreciate those who have been reading my blog and have had patience with me. I won't say a set date that I will be back to normal but I'm hoping it will be before the end of the year. Those who balance a full time job with university and blogging please throw your tips my way. 

Hana ♥
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's your space, you don't have to apologize! Enjoy your holiday, Clem x
    ravacholle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig