Monday, 4 July 2016

None Beauty June Favourites AND 5 Favourite Bloggers


I'm still trying to process that we are halfway through the year. How? I know they said time goes faster as you get older but this is taking the mick slightly! Thought I would do a non beauty favourites and share the blogs I'm loving to read at the moment like I did in my February post! It seemed to go down well so here goes! 

My Bed of Nails Mat (Full Review Click Here) - The bath hasn't been working properly so I have been using this Mat more often at the moment for my back and neck. I've had back and neck pain for years and this mat (apart from osteopathy treatment and really hot baths) seems to be the only thing that helps. I use it for 30 minutes when the pain is bad and it works a dream. I also sleep better when I've used it. I've found as well using the mat after yoga makes it work even better. If you have back/neck pains I definitely recommend it. 

Letters To My Fanny by Cherry Healey - This book popped up on my recommendations on Amazon and I'm so glad I purchased it. It's a very easy read which has humour and so many relateable stories! Don't be put off by the name - it's about various things women go through and there's a mixture of seriousness with oh dear god no moments. If you want something light to read which will make you laugh I recommend it - might be a funny one to read on a commute though! The front cover will definitely raise eyebrows. 

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (Full Review Click Here) - I've mentioned this quite a few times on the blog but I've been using this a lot recently. I've been away a few times and this has helped me sleep well! It's such a relaxing scent. There is a full review available for more information.

One Tree Hill - Oh I love One Tree Hill. I think because it started when I was 13 and I've watched it through until it finished I will always have an attachment with it. There's just something so comforting about it which I love. Plus this series is one of my favourites I think. Any other One Tree Hill fans out there? I can't be the only one obsessed! 

The Michalaks Family Video Diaries - I used to be obsessed with watching beauty youtube videos on end - I still do sometimes but the only videos I religiously watch now are the Michalaks. If you haven't seen their vlogs I really recommend them. The editing is gorgeous and it's just so nice to watch. Plus Hannah and Stef definitely have such a funny sense of humour. Seriously go watch them. GO. 


5 FAVOURITE BLOGS/PEOPLE:

Pale Aspiration - Amy has a beautiful blog which is full of amazing photography! I have serious envy. Her posts are a mix of lifestyle and beauty. She has come such a long way from where she started and I'm so proud of her. I love going over to her blog to read. She recently posted a Healthy Cookie Dough Chocolate Balls recipe which just looks divine! Go say hello to her - she's a real sweetheart!

Class & Glitter - I have been following Parie for ages! She's such a lovely girl and I love reading her blog. There's a mixture of posts so there's something for everyone. She's very honest and down to earth which makes reading her posts even better. She also seems to have a good eye for beauty bargains! Also I must warn you - she will make you want to buy any beauty product she's talking about.

Absolutely Ellie - Ellie has such a lovely blog with beautiful photography. Her reviews are straight to the point and honest. When she has a new post I'm always interested - she's one of those beauty bloggers who could probably sell you anything. She's genuine and sweet which comes across in her blogging and her social media!

Once Upon A Fibro Time - Those of you who speak to me on social media will know I'm a spoonie. If you're not sure what a spoonie is look it up! If you do and you're not reading Becka's blog where have you been?! She writes honest, raw posts which reflect spoonie life very well. It's hard to balance how much you want to expose when you have chronic conditions but she's doing amazing. She's also become a good friend through blogging. Go tell her I say hi!

Bambi's Beauty Blog - It's Emily again! Just wanted to mention her blog again as it's probably the one I visit the most. All her posts are so real and relatable that I finish reading them going you're so right. Her How to Survive After University post was exactly how I'm feeling and if you have just finished uni I really do suggest you go have a read. All her posts are written well and you can tell she's just that type of person you could talk with for hours!

Go send the bloggers a bit of love! What are your favourites this month?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've heard and read so much about the pillow spray that I really want to try it out. I'm usually quite sceptical about products like that but it sounds really really awesome.

    www.saarasofia.com | Bloglovin’ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good product! I guess it's if scents do help relax you or not. If it does I'm sure it will be amazing for you :) Thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig