Monday, 27 June 2016

Beauty June Favourites


How are we half way through the year? I'm not okay with this. It's gone far too quickly. Slow. Down. Please. Anyway here's the products I've been loving over the last month (or few months, haven't done a favourites post in a while!)

Flora by Gucci - Gorgeous Gardenia | £55 - This is one of my favourite perfumes for Spring/Summer, probably because it is so floral. It has notes of red berries, pear, white gardenia, frangipani and patchouli. It's a very light floral sweet scent. I haven't got anything else like it so I'm unsure how else to explain it or what to compare to. However, if you like your floral scents I'm pretty sure you will like this! 

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream | £26 - I usually love using Laura Merciers Tinted Moisturiser when it's warm. However, I've noticed it's been transferring a lot even with powder so I was on the look out for something new. I have only had this for about a month but love it so far. The colour does not suit me 100% so I have to mix with other products but I do believe they're bringing more shades out soon. I will have a full review of this up soon.

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love Glow | £30 - This is a product I've had for ages which has been gathering dust in my make up drawer but I've recently discovered it and I'm in love. It is really pigmented so I have to be really light handed with it. It's such a gorgeous pink blusher which applies so easily and lasts all day. I really do believe Charlotte Tilbury can do no wrong, all her products that I have tried are absolutely amazing. I also might have done a lipstick order while I was looking for the link for this product. Woops.

Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Beso | £15 - There's something about lipglosses I just hate. I think it's the sticky formula and I much prefer a matte lip than a glossy one so I tend to avoid them! However, this is one that I do love. I really don't wear lipgloss that often but when I have no make up on and I want a bit of something I reach for this. I'm sure I'll be wearing it on holiday later on this year too. It's such a comfortable formula which is easy to apply, the colour pay off is good too - this is a gorgeous pink flattering shade.

MAC Lip Pencil in Soar | £12:50 - If you're a beauty lover or just on social media I'm sure you know everything there is to know about this lip liner after all the hype around it. That being said it is a beautiful shade. It's described as a mid-tone pinkish brown. On my skin tone it's definitely more a pink than a brown but that's why I love it. It goes amazing with MAC Mehr lipstick and MAC Whirl lipstick. The lip pencils are really drying but they do last ages. Make sure you've moisturised your lips well if you want to use a MAC lip pencil! If you can get hold of this shade do - it's beautiful for the Summer. 

Barry M Super Mani 7 in 1 Treatment | £3.99 - Anyone else guilty of biting their nails when they were younger? I am and I'm paying for it now. My nails are in a shocking condition and they grow weird but this treatment helps them strengthen and grow evenly. It contains lovely ingredients like keratin, argan oil and vitamin E to help nourish and protect the nails. It dries quickly and sits well as a base coat too. Completely affordable as well.

Tarte Eyelash Curlers | £15 (with mascara) - I don't know how I was getting lift in my eyelashes before I discovered eyelash curlers. I've been using tarte eyelash curlers for about six months and I absolutely love them. It's only when I went without them in May that I realised how much of a difference they were making. Now that I have them back I'm back to having lifted, curled lashes which last all day. Really do recommend these! Just a bit of a pain to get hold of in the United Kingdom.

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette | £18 - This has been the only palette I have reached for recently. Any time I've been away I have been packing this. It just has the perfect warm toned shades. There's enough shades to create a natural look, smokey look and a heavy dramatic look. The quality is amazing for the price too - they last all day and blend a dream. I haven't even touched my Make Up Geek shadows in a while as I'm always reaching for this. It's such a light palette for travel too - takes up hardly any room. Completely recommend it!

What have been your favourite products this month? Any recommendations? 


Hana ♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The Cocoa Blend palette is just beyond gorgeous! I can't wait to buy it once I have a little more money saved up. The UD lipgloss looks beautiful as well, I've never tried any lip products from UD but I think I now might have to!

    www.saarasofia.com | Bloglovin’ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is even better when you get it! It's just the perfect warm shades all in one palette - so in love with it! Hope you love it as much as me. Ah the lip gloss is lovely! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. The Coco Blend palette looks amazing! I've been hearing great things about the Zoeva palettes & will be picking one up when I have some money to spare. I have Gucci Flora (I assume that's the original) & love it! That & my Givenchy Very Irrisistible are my holy grail fragrances. I've heard great things about the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue so that's on my list to buy once I've used up a couple of face products. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful palette! Their brushes are amazing too :) I haven't tried the Givenchy one - will look out for it in the shops :) thanks for reading lovely :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. Amazing choices! I have yet to try any of these but the urban decay lipstick and the zoeva cocoa blend palette sound fab :D

    Melissa | www.fruityflamingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I hope you try them! The Cocoa Blend palette really has become my favourite :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. The BM Complexion Rescue is gorgeous! Great for the summer.


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it?! I'm excited for new shades to be released, hoping there will be one that will match - seem to be in between shades. Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. I NEEEED that pallette! All about warm tones, all year round. I've heard so much about Charlotte Tillbury and really want to try her foundation- you can get little samples of it on eBay so I wonder if there's blush samples too? I know I'll end up buying the whole thing now hahaha.

    Sarah xx
    http://www.scarletstate.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig