Monday, 11 April 2016

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray


Sleep. Oh I love hate relationship with it. Sometimes I sleep amazing and love it but most the time I have weird messed up sleep. I've had insomnia in the past - been on tablets and all the rest but just stopped taking them as I got fed up taking tablets all the time. So the next search was for things or remedies that were more natural. This sleep spray popped up on a  lot of instagrams and blogs I follow so I finally gave into the hype (over a year ago now!) and haven't looked back.. 
It's described as a miracle solution for a good nights sleep. It is infused with lavender, vetivert and wild camomile oils which leaves a gorgeous relaxing scent. I spray about 4-5 times over my pillow about half an hour before I go to bed and I can honestly say every time I've used this I have fallen asleep so much easier. It honestly does make a difference for me. I don't use it often as I don't want to get used to it but I have a smaller travel version which I take away whenever I'm away or for flights. It helps calm my down so might be something to consider if you have anxiety. The actual scent isn't overwhelming at all - I'm not the biggest fan of lavender scents but this one has the right balance in my opinion.
If you have issues with sleep or anxiety I would definitely give this a go. It is very soothing. I have the limited edition which is £30 for 250ml or you can get a normal one for £16 for 75ml. There's also a baby version if you want something to try for your children.

Hana ♥
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about this and really struggle to sleep sometimes too! Will deffo have to give this a try! Thanks for the reccomendation :)

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you get on with it Tania! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Liebster awards. You can find out more about it on the following blog post http://thebeautyandtheblonde96.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/omg-i-have-been-nominated-for-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sounds amazing! I have trouble with sleep and anxiety. I'll have to see if I can get a hold of some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds amazing! I have trouble with sleep and anxiety. I'll have to see if I can get a hold of some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get hold of it! It's helped me when I've had issues sleeping and really does relax me.

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Pillow sprays :D xoxo

    www.Raexoxo.com
    www.RaexoxoMonthly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Really need to try more but then again if it's not broke why fix it?! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  6. I've got this and have to say it's my fave pillow spray! Not overbearing and quite calming.

    Lima
    Fashionicide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lima! Thats why I love it, scents that are too strong give me headaches whereas this one seems to be just right.
      Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig