Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Non Beauty February Favourites and 5 Favourite Bloggers


So I did my beauty favourites for February on Monday so I thought it was only right to do non beauty favourites. Again, I'm not sure if this will be a monthly thing but we shall see! I also have five favourite bloggers at the moment as I love discovering other blogs through people too. Plus they are all amazing so they deserve a shout out!

Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern: This is probably one of my favourite books. If you love a romance with a bit of comedy as well as an easy read this is definitely worth picking up. I actually ended up reading all her books when I was away in Nepal and she's a fabulous writer. This remains my favourite though. I forgot how much I enjoyed it and how easy it is to get completely lost in a book which was nice. I think we're so switched on to technology that we forget how it feels to truly switch off. It's also been made into a film recently and it's really good. Definitely recommend you see it if you're more a movie type!

Netflix: I have a love hate relationship with Netflix. Sometimes I end up spending way too much time on there whereas other times I can't find anything to watch it drives me mad. However, lately I've been really enjoying it when I've been unwinding. Obviously loving the new series of Pretty Little Liars. But also watching Gossip Girl again. Tempted to watch House too, but any recommendations are welcome!

Kinder Surprise Mini Eggs: I know it's Easter soon but what really excites me is these Kinder Surprise Mini Eggs. Kinder surprise is my favourite chocolate but it's not so socially acceptable buying the egg without a little kid by my size so I may just stock up on loads of these mini eggs and hope that will last me a while. Okay let's be real it won't last long at all. I'm really trying to cut down on chocolate and sweet things so one here and there should be grand right? They are tiny of course.

Hannah Maggs Eye Mask: I have issues with insomnia which comes and goes but my room has curtains which let the light in. Now this usually isn't a problem but when I've had next to no sleep and no plans for the day (very rare) but this blocks out the light and helps a lot. It's not uncomfortable at all and it's gorgeous too! You can purchase it here.

Oranges: Again trying to get healthy and alternate all my guilty pleasures. I'm absolutely loving the big oranges and leaving them in the fridge so they are nice and cold. Perfect! Any tips for anyone who struggles with fruit? Please throw them my way!

5 FAVOURITE BLOGS/PEOPLE:

Rinica Writes - A blog I've followed since I started blogging. I love how clear her photographs are with descriptive reviews about products. It's also nice to find someone with a similar skin tone! I'm always there when she has a new post up and forever getting her advice on different products! She's one of my favourites which I'm sure she knows and probably one of the blogs I always visit.

Bambi's Beauty Blog -  Don't be fooled by the name, it's not all about beauty! I love Em's tips posts and lifestyle posts. She's forever putting up tips and positivity on her blog. I'm always there when she has a new post! She's also one of the nicest bloggers I've come across! Such a sweetheart. One of my favourite posts is her getting organised and being productive post.

Amy J Walters - If you have suffered from mental health issues or you do currently do Amy is your girl. She's full of honest, open and insightful posts. She's an absolute doll and so easy to relate to. There's also beauty thrown in if you love beauty like me too! She also hosts #MindsMatter chats on Tuesdays at 7pm. Get involved - makes such a difference to talk to people going through similar issues! We need to start talking about Mental health more and reduce the stigma!

The CurvaceousVegan - Amie is such a kind soul and it comes through in all her posts. With a wide variety of posts you are bound to find something that interests you. I personally enjoy her Saturday posts and catching up with her week and what she's looking forward to ahead as well as people recommendations! You just feel like you know her! I love her layout too and how easy it is to read her blog - plus how cute is that header?


Classic Rogue - Zoe is probably one of my favourite beauty bloggers out there. With stunning photos and descriptive and in depth reviews she's everything you want in a beauty blogger. She definitely makes me want to buy everything that she writes about! My wishlist is forever increasing, thanks Zoe haha. 


Hana ♥
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. House is amazing, defo watch that!!!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen it all before haha! But i'm tempted to watch it all again. Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning me! :) I know we always have a good natter over on Twitter with product recommendations whenever I'm after something I always head to your blog or ask you as we seem to like similar products! :) I love Gossip Girl I'm gutted I've finished....the ending was just so perfect! I feel like somethings missing without it haha no escape to Manhattan ....xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all sweetie! :) I swear anything you blog about that you like I'm like okay where do I get it?! I'm already on season 3, keep having it on in the background so will be finished before I know it :( I know Chuck and Blair are just my favourite!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. Great recommendations! Gonna give a follow to some of these girls - Their blogs look awesome! Glad somebody else likes Kinder Surprise Mini Eggs as well.

    Eleanor
    elleanorwears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you should :) they're all lovely! Haha I'm addicted. Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the blog recommendations - will definitely check those out! I'm obsessed with Cadbury mini eggs myself rather than the Kinder ones. Not sure how I'll cope after Easter....! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) hope you like them as much as me! Haha I haven't tried the cadbury ones - need to! You just need to stock up before the end of Easter that's what I'll be doing. Or just after in the sales! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. Ooh I haven't read any Cecelia Ahern books in quite a while, will definitely check out her Where Rainbows End one. I'm always looking for new books to read :) That eye mask is so pretty and a perfect pattern for Spring :) I used to have one but could never find it once I'd woken up haha!

    Lauren
    www.teaandpost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's a good one! It's hard to get into at first as it's written through letters but really good when you get into it :) Haha that does happen to me, I only really use it if I'm trying to sleep when it's light! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  6. Great post! I will certainly be checking out the blogs. I have read that book too. It's great! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hope you like them as much as me! It really is :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  7. I love Zoe's blog too! She's one of my favourites xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's such a babe! I love reading her posts :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  8. I have been wanting Kinder surprise with a toy and now they have them- Thank For introducing it to me. Also all the blogs you mentioned are lovely. xx

    Ameera|ameeraraidhan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! They are all lovely people :) Thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig