Monday, 28 March 2016

Favourite Spring Lipsticks


Now the clocks have changed in the United Kingdom it really does feel like Spring is in the air. I'm not one for changing my make up much when the seasons change - however I do tend to reach for lighter lipsticks than the usual deep berry shades I usually obsess over. So I have for you my five favourite lipsticks for this season. I will talk about each shade briefly going left to right in the photos. 

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Fiery (£7.99): The formula of these lipsticks is probably one of my favourites from the drug store. It's so easy to apply as it is a balm formula but it's also matte too but not drying. Plus it smells so minty and fresh! Just wish they would expand their matte range even more. This colour is a gorgeous light berry - I told you I haven't given up the colour yet. However, it does apply quite sheer so if you want a heavy look this might not be the one for you as it takes a while to build up! 

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick in Under My Spell (£6.99): Now this colour is probably the darkest one but going on from the previous lipstick this is a deeper shade of that one. It's incredbily moisturising and easy to apply. Doesn't drag on the lips at all - I wouldn't say it's a matte lipstick; it has quite a satin type finish with a beautiful shine. I would get the lip liner if you want a long lasting look as this does wear off after a few hours. However, it is incredibly easy to reapply. 

MAC Amorous (£15.50) - This is definitely my most used lipstick in Spring. It's a gorgeous cranberry pink. It seems to be such a good pink nude for me personally and I think that's why I love it so much. It's so flattering with minimal make up but also looks amazing for occasion make up. If you want a new pink and like the satin finish of MACs lipsticks go give this a go at the counter!

MAC Plumful (£15.50) - Another MAC lipstick I know but there's just something about the formula of MAC lipsticks that are amazing. I haven't tried much other make up from them but I adore their lipsticks. I actually don't use this as much as I should but it's such a beautiful light rose plum shade. It just seems to be one of that shades that flatters most skin tones - everyone who I've seen try it it looks amazing on them! Again give it a go at the counter if you can. It's a lustre finish so it's not drying on the lips at all. 

NARS Rikugien Satin Lip Pencil (£19:00) - This lipstick I received in a set from Sephora and I've only recently got round to trying it. I think it would be a perfect nude for anyone with pale skin or possibly olive skin. For me it leaves a gorgeous light pink shade on my lips without washing me out and I love it for that. It's so hard to find light pinks that don't wash out my skin tone. Because it is a satin finish it's very comfortable on the lips and doesn't dry it out at all as well as leaving a gorgeous shine. It's truly a beautiful shade if you want a light pink that's not a baby pink! 

What are your favourite lipsticks for Spring?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I never actually wear lipstick but these are all so pretty that I may have to start! xx

    acalculatedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to but now I'm addicted. I really don't like lip gloss so lipstick all the way for me! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. I've really been wanting to try MAC's Plumful and the NARS Lip Pencil! I've tried both products before but in different colors. I think both of these shades would be beautifully for everyday wear and would work with so many looks!

    Krystal
    B: embraceandignite.blogspot.ca
    T: @krystalmarieann

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty shades! They would be better suited for my skin tone for the winter (so I'm definitely going to be getting the Rimmel one when it gets colder!), but I can tell they would suit your skin tone perfectly at the moment! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Ah yeah nudes/pinks tend to be darker for my skin tone. Really hope you like the Rimmel one though! :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig