Monday, 14 March 2016

Benefit Fine One One


I'm having a bit of a moment with Benefit at the moment. I'm not the biggest fan of some of their newer products but there are some products I would be lost without. Hoola and Fine One One are probably two of my absolute favourite products. But this product I adore and I've used it since it was released so I thought I would let you know about it - especially as it seems to be a product that's not mentioned often!
It's described as a sheer brightening cheek and lip colour to instantly lift, shape and pop! Even though I believe you can use it on your lips I only have once and I wasn't a fan so I use this just for my cheeks! It has three gorgeous shades; a pink champagne, watermelon and a coral pink which just makes a beautiful colour combined. I apply this directly onto my cheeks and blend with a brush. You can blend with fingers as well but I just prefer the more natural finish when using a brush. It just leaves this soft gorgeous colour which just gives a lift and finishes off a look. I love it more in the Spring and Summer as I've never been a fan of heavy blusher whereas this one is so sheer. It's easy to build up too! Because it has the pink champagne too it adds a little bit of a highlight which is perfect if you don't want to layer on the make up. I've had friends use it too and it looks stunning on different skin tones. It's always in my make up bag and is just the perfect minimal effort touch to a gorgeous look. You can get it for £23.50 from the Benefit website. 

Have you tried this? What's your favourite blusher?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This seems like it would be such a handy product for travelling :) x

    books-and-memories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) you can use the colours individually too - maybe a bit harder to apply but it's such a gorgeous product! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig