Monday, 22 February 2016

LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub


LUSH is that brand that everyone seems to love... Or hate. I'm one of those who loves it! I love using their bath bombs and haven't really tried much else! I mean I've tried a few other products in the past but nothing I loved so much to repurchase or that hasn't been replaced now! One of my lovely friends got me the Hello Gorgeous gift set for my birthday and in that set was this little beauty! The Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub. 
My skin can be very sensitive so I'm often put of by trying scrubs but I when I opened this pot I was surprised to see the that it is a wet scrub. I've used it both in the shower and bath and it's very easy to use. A little goes a very long way! I just get it in my hands and then rub it into my skin and then rinse off. Simple I know! It leaves my skin smelling so good, exfoliated and very soft even without moisturising. I think one of the reasons I love the scrub so much is the scent. It's floral but also smells of the sea. Like holiday if you like! Honestly if you go into LUSH give it a smell. 
As well as the scrub working amazingly and the gorgeous scent, it also doubles up as an amazing shampoo. I've only used it twice on my hair but I wish I had sooner. My hair just felt so clean and the scent lingered. Also for someone who has flat fine hair - it actually added volume that remained until I next washed my hair. It just gives the hair a good deep clean which is needed once in a while! Don't get me wrong my shampoo cleans my hair but with this one you can visibly see the difference. The smell also lingered on my hair which I loved. 
It is a really good multitasker and just a good scrub. It's replaced my Zoella one which I also love. I will be running to LUSH to repurchase as soon as I run out. If you do suffer from dry and sensitive skin definitely give this a go - it will be a lot kinder than a dry scrub.
You can get it for £8.95 for 350g but like I said a little really does go a long way! 
Have you tried this? What is your favourite scrub?

Hana ♥
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. There bath bombs are the best!! I will definitely be trying this scrub though!!

    www.anessenceofeverything.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you like it! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. It sounds really nice! I have a strange relationship with Lush, as I love a few things for a while and then completely forget about them. I should use a few things up though! ;) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I'm like that with loads of brands don't you worry! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame! If you ever get your hands on the products hope you enjoy them. Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. I do have dry and sensitive skin so I may be giving it a try! I don't usually use Lush products since they're a bit pricey...

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find most scrubs leave my skin very dry and inflamed whereas this one has been really kind to my skin! Worth the money :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh it's amazing! I hope you manage to get hold of some at some point! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  6. Ohhh, I love this scent family! It's part of the Sakura scent and it's my all time fave! I've been meaning to pick this up for ages so I may treat myself next week!! I never considered using one of these as a shampoo but it's actually a really good idea! Lovely post as always Hana
    Em x
    www.bambisbeautyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily!
      Ah I haven't tried anything else similar to this but I really need to! It's a great product :) really hope you like it! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  7. Hello dear! Your blog is very beautiful and I like the way you write. :)x

    Would you like to support each other by following me on the both of my blogs, and I'd follow you back?
    If you'd like, follow me and let me know in the comments of my newest posts :
    http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/02/february-playlist.html
    http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/02/love-before-life.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun! Thanks so much :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig