Monday, 4 January 2016

Nivea Double Effect Eye Make Up Remover and 3 in 1 Sensitive Caring Micellar Water


Now I love putting on make up, love it. But taking it off? Absolute nightmare - so anything that makes it easier is welcome. This combination makes removing my make up so much quicker and easier! 

I actually had no intentions of picking this up when I did. I ran out of a eye make up remover and saw it in Tesco and now I'm addicted. I have very sensitive eyes - and skin for that matter so I'm always looking for something that won't irritate. The remover is enriched in cornflower extract so has a bit of a smell to it, but you get used to it. I promise. It just has this gorgeous formula that feels nice on the skin and just removes so easily. You just shake the bottle to activate then apply a bit on a cotton pad and voila it's gone! It says you don't need to rub but to remove waterproof make up you do a bit! However, it's yet to irritate my eyes so I'm going to keep on using it. It also doesn't leave that horrible residue that some removers do! If you want a new eye make up remover definitely look it up. It's also a nice size but bit of a pain being over 100ml not so travel friendly! 

Ah micellar water. There's been so many released over 2015 so if you haven't found one you love or want to try something new I do recommend this one. This was another product I didn't intend to purchase but I ran out of Bioderma and needed something quickly so I picked this up after having such a good experience with the eye make up remover. It's from the same range as the eye make up remover so has the same 'caring' aspect to it. It has no funky smell - you just apply it to a cotton pad and remove. It does get off all my make up (apart from mascara) so definitely happy with it. No greasy residue and if you have dry skin too you'll like this as unlike some other micelllar waters I've tried it does not strip the skin at all! Leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I do skip cleansing when I'm feeling really lazy and just do this! It says you don't need a toner afterwards but I still use one! 

Superdrug currently has a buy one get one free offer so if you want to try both now's your chance! Have you tried Nivea skin care? What do you think? If not what would you recommend?
 

Hana ♥
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. I'm so curious about the micellar water and I love Nivea products so I'm going to have to give this product a go! Thank you!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best that I've tried. I still love Bioderma but this is definitely a cheaper more sensitive friendly alternative!
      Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  2. The eye makeup remover sounds fab, I usually just use my facial cleanser to take my eye makeup off but I do have to rub a bit more than I'd like to to get everything off. I'll definitely give this one a go.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you see I prefer micellar water, don't like the thought of putting a cleanser near my eyes then having to wash it off as silly as that sounds! Hope it works for you :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  3. I love micellar water but I take my make-up off first before I use it!
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you see I'm the opposite! Everyone's different though :) whatever works for you :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried either of this products but I would definitely give them a go.
    I also remove my eye makeup seperately as I don't like removing it with the rest of my makeup with my cleanser!
    Rachel x
    Lost In Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who does it! My eyes are just way too sensitive to do it all at once! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  5. I've tried and love the eye makeup remover, I haven't tried a micellar water yet, must give one a try.
    Sadiya
    Sadiya Hearts


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give the micellar water a go! I'm sure you'll like it if you like the eye make up remover :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  6. I absolutely love the eye makeup remover, and I use the Garnier micellar water to remove my actual makeup, but I'll definitely give this one a go too.

    Btw I love your blog :)

    http://itsmarryx17.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried the garnier one but this one is definitely more gentle! Let me know what you think if you try it! Thanks for reading :) and thanks!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Oh I love them! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  8. I have never tried these products before, but definitely going to give it a try! :)
    Isabella xx

    http://isafahsionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad you're going to try them! Hope you enjoy them :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  9. I love using micellar water! I find it so much nicer on my skin than wipes! love this post :)
    Jemma x http://jemmassimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so do I! Doesn't drag on the skin at all :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  10. I love love love that makeup remover, I use it all the time!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad you do too! It's so good! :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  11. Those products look awesome!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) thanks for reading! :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  12. Do you prefer the Nivea micellar water over Bioderma, find them the same, or think Bioderma is better still? I'm interested because I LOVE my Bioderma but it is very pricey!

    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly? I prefer this one as it's so much more gentle and cheaper! Bioderma is still something I will use if I'm wearing very heavy make up but most the time Nivea will be my go to! :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  13. This is a great review! I'm on my second bottle of my trusty Garnier Micellar Water, although, I like the sound of the eye makeup remover. That's also a fab deal on at Superdrug so thanks for sharing! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try if you want to try something different! Thanks for reading :)

      Hana ♥

      Delete
  14. Hi girl! I just found out you've moved from h.xo and I'm so happy I found a link to your shiny new, beautiful blog!

    Did you know you can email bloglovin' and get your followers transferred to your new account?! I'm so sad I've missed content and would hate anyone to be in the same position.

    Emily || Emily's Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey gorgeous!

      I didn't realise about bloglovin, I will send them an email about my previous account :) I'm glad you've come over!:)

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig