Monday, 21 December 2015

Top 5 Festive High End Lipsticks

After posting a drug store version there had to be a high end one right? You should still be able to get these before Christmas if you're still in desperate need of a new lipstick for the party season! Or if you want to buy a gift to the girl that adores lipsticks. You can never have too many, trust me.


Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick - Red Carpet Red (£23): The packaging is just so beautiful, I'm a sucker for Charlotte Tilbury I really am. Bond Girl is a nude I swear by. However, Red Carpet Red is that gorgeous true red shade which just screams Christmas. It also seems to be one of those shades that suits most skin tones. The matte revolution lipsticks are long lasting and comfortable on the lips! Just what you want on a busy day/evening. I will own every single one - one day.
MAC Lipstick - Mehr (£15.50): If you're not a fan of really bold colours or just want to go natural this one is definitely for you. It's a beautiful pink toned nude. On me it's quite a nice pale pink which doesn't wash me out - for once! I wear this lipstick most the time but it would go beautiful with any look I think. It's just such a versatile shade. If you can definitely pick it up.
Too Faced Melted Lipstick - Ruby (£19): Another strong bold red shade to consider if you want that classic look. I love the formula of these melted lipsticks. They are very pigmented and after they have dried on the lips you honestly do not have to worry about it going patchy or fading. A must if you want it to last day and evening! You really can't go wrong with Too Faced in my opinion. 
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick - 2 (£26): This is an option for those who don't like the feel of lipstick or lipgloss on the lips. It's so comfortable and has a balm texture. It will need reapplying after a few hours but for those after a bit of low maintenance and easy to apply these will be your hero. You could also just stare at it all day. It's that pretty.
MAC Lipstick - Rebel (£15.50): I think this is my go to party lipstick. I absolutely adore this shade - it's a pink/purple toned lipstick. It looks different on every skin tone I've found. When I don't want a red lipstick this is my go to and actually this is my favourite lipstick of all time so far. If you get a chance to swatch this please do! I hope you will love it as much as I do.

What is your favourite high end lipstick? Any recommendations? 
I won't be posting until after Christmas so I hope you all have a Merry Christmas or happy holidays if you don't celebrate it! 


Hana
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh they are! Rebel is my absolute favourite I think - it's just such a different bold lipstick to the classic red.
      Thanks for reading :)

      x

      Delete
  2. Gah I need to buy some lipstick so band right now!!! Luckily have a new red on the way ;)

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for having a new one on the way :) thanks for reading!

      Hana ♥

      Delete

© HanaRosella. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig